FUNCTIONAL OCCLUSION ONLINE
Two-Day Online Seminar April 25 and 26, 2014
I am very excited to announce that I have created a new 2-day occlusion seminar for 2014 called Functional Occlusion Online.
In this information packed 2-day ONLINE seminar I will present you with a comprehensive update of my foundational occlusion training material. This will be a practical nuts and bolts training seminar that will teach you techniques that you can use right away in your dental practice.
Some highlights from Functional Occlusion Online include:
- Comprehensive diagnostic records, including how to take a simplified Centric Relation bite record using a Leaf gauge, Lucia jig, or Kois deprogrammer.
- How to set up your articulator and accurately mount your cases with the occlusal records.
- Simple techniques to verify the accuracy of your mounting and make you feel confident moving forward.
- What to do if the mounting does not appear correct.
- How to use my Risk Assessment System with your complex cases.
- How to treatment plan your patients with high-risk occlusal problems.
- How to manage the Occlusion Design with a patient that is at greater risk for complications due to bruxism.
- How to assess and alter the vertical dimension using my Restorative Driven Vertical Dimension System.
- My New 10 Step Precision Restorative Records System for complex cases will be presented in detail so you can implement this system with your cases.
- How to customize the final occlusion for complex wear cases with different patterns of tooth wear.
- I will teach you my leaf gauge equilibration technique and when to use it.
- Technique Pearls for your restorative cases including a very predictable bonding and core build-up technique that has stood the test of time in my practice.
- How to fabricate exceptional chair side provisional restorations.
- How to decide which splint options to use for your cases.
- How to use a six-step system to complete a complex rehabilitation from start to finish using 2 case examples. One case example will be a partial rehabilitation and the other case example will be a full mouth rehabilitation.
The seminar will be presented live and online on April 25th and 26th from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm each day EST, North America. Click Here for the Time Zone Converter – Choose Canada-Ontario-Toronto for our location.
One of the great benefits of this seminar is that it will be recorded in HD and uploaded to a private site where you can watch the replay videos and ask questions if you don’t have the time to attend the entire live presentation. You will have access to the recordings for 2 months after they are uploaded on May 1st. As an added bonus, I have uploaded some great training videos and audio recordings to the site that you can learn from right now when you register for this seminar today.
Here is a list of some of the bonus content already on the site for you to watch and learn from today.
- Functional Occlusion and Full Mouth Rehabilitation Recordings from my 2011 Seminar.
- Live Video Training – CR Model Mounting Demonstration.
- Managing The Severe Wear Patient Webinar Replay Part 1 and Part 2.
- Live Video Training – Workshop Functional Analysis Demonstration.
- Risk Assessment For Complex Cases Video Training.
- Diagnostic Wax-Up Communication And Techniques Video Training.
Did you miss the deadline to register for Occlusion Design?
This seminar is one of the free bonuses for Occlusion Design Members. If you would like to join the current class of Occlusion Design and receive tuition to the Functional Occlusion Online Seminar as one of your signing bonuses click here for more information.
Phelan Dental Seminars is an AGD Pace program provider and we will administer a multiple choice CE test for this seminar. If you complete the test and receive a passing grade over 80% we will email you a certificate of completion for 12 CE points.
Tuition fees for this two-day online seminar are $997.00.
If you are a Canadian resident you will be billed in Canadian Dollars with your provincial sales tax. If you are not a Canadian resident you will be billed in US Dollars but you will not be billed any sales tax.
Click the button below to register for this seminar and get instant access to the site with all the bonus content listed above.