OCCLUSION DESIGN LIVE: Advanced Techniques For Complex And Full Mouth Rehabilitation Cases
Two-Day Seminar January 31, 2014 and February 1, 2014
The Centre Mont-Royal Montreal, Quebec
You’re invited to Occlusion Design Live; Advanced Techniques For Complex And Full Mouth Rehabilitation Cases in Montreal on January 31st and February 1st, 2014.
Start your New Year off right with this information packed 2-day seminar! During our two days together I will teach you the systems that I use in my practice to manage patients with complex dental problems such as tooth wear, occlusal dysfunction, multiple missing or failing teeth and collapsed vertical dimension.
These case studies will be more than the usual before and after photography. This seminar will teach you the systems needed to achieve a great result for your patients, even with some of the most complex case presentations. Dr. Phelan will break down the teaching material using a series of custom checklists and communication forms he created for his practice that you will be able to take home and use in your own practice. These forms include: Risk Assessment, Functional Analysis, Model Analysis, Force Management, Diagnostic Wax-Up and Ceramic Lab Communication, as well as a number of checklists for equilibration, core build-ups, and pre and post treatment appointments.
Some highlights from Occlusion Design Live Advanced Techniques For Complex And Full Mouth Rehabilitation Cases include:
- How to use a system to complete a Full Mouth Rehabilitation from start to finish, including diagnosis, risk assessment, comprehensive records, treatment planning, case presentation, diagnostic wax-up, preparations, impressions, restorative bite records, provisionals, laboratory communication, and seating of the final restorations. This system will work great for smaller 6 to 10 unit cases as well!
- The Three Key Relationships you need to get right to manage severe wear patients.
- How the patient’s envelope of function will influence the design of your case.
- How to identify the patient’s pattern of wear and how this will effect your restorative treatment.
- How to manage the occlusion with a patient that is at greater risk for complications due to bruxism.
- How to safely open a patient’s vertical dimension and know the changes will work before completing the final restorations. I will illustrate this with a number of different cases from my practice.
- How to take bite records for patients with significant tooth wear after the teeth have all been prepared (Full arch, full mouth and implant reconstructions). Shown with a series of digital videos.
- To learn how to customize the final occlusion design for complex wear cases with different patterns of tooth wear.
- How to adjust and bond into place a complex full arch or full mouth case, including refining the occlusal contacts, guidance and terminal positions. Even More Videos!
- Different splint designs to protect your patient’s teeth and restorations and improve muscle comfort.
The teaching material will be enhanced with some great digital video filmed in my microscope!
You will receive 12 CE Points
Free Bonus With Your Tuition
You will receive my new 2 Disc Full Mouth Rehabilitation Case Study DVD set. This 134 minute long DVD set teaches you step by step how I completed a complex full mouth rehabilitation. I selected a great case for this DVD set that teaches you predictable techniques using clear, comprehensive documentation.
Another Bonus you will receive with your tuition is an online video teaching you how to achieve even better results for your patients in the demanding area of anterior implant esthetics. This video teaches you my techniques for extraction site management and grafting followed by esthetic and functional tooth replacement with dental implants. The link to view the video will be emailed to you after you complete your registration.
Tuition fees for this two-day seminar on the January 31, 2013 and February 1, 2013 for Dentists and RDTs is $1295.00 plus tax.
Tuition fees for this two-day seminar on the January 31, 2013 and February 1, 2013 for team members is $295.00 plus tax up.
Please note: Team Members fee is not applicable to Drs and RDTs.
Registration and breakfast will start promptly at 8:00 a.m. on both mornings. The seminar will run from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. with your lunch provided. Cancellation policy for all seminars: 100% within 21 days (minus a $50.00 admin fee); 0% thereafter.
2200 Mansfield Street Montreal, Quebec H3A 3R8 Canada Phone: (514) 844-2000, or toll-free: 1 866 844-2200
Le Germain Boutique-Hotel
Address- 2050, rue Mansfield, Montréal (Québec) H3A 1Y9
Toll Free Reservations 1-877-333-2050
Read what some of you who attended our last 2-day Occlusion seminar had to say:
“One of the best lectures I have attended. Thanks!” Dr. Jamil El Kabbaj
“Stephen’s vast knowledge and endless case presentations; along with his simplified, clinical protocol for complex cases makes his seminars invaluable.” Dr. Robert Laughland
“An extremely well thought out seminar tying together Occlusion and Treatment in an easily understandable manner.” Dr. Ken Jefferson
“Fabulous Lecture – Very clear and concise information and system required to deliver excellent Dentistry. Lecturer obviously passionate with his work.” Dr. Peter Rival
“A insightful look at a simple system to beautifully restore complex full mouth restorations with amazing photography and video.” Dr. Paul Custoreri